Good project management is a balancing act. Project updates, daily and weekly reports, time lines, budget issues, quality of work and safety matters. Which is the most important? They all are. None can be neglected. If one slips, then the outcome of the project is in jeopardy. SK Shemor & Associates has knowledgeable personnel that can staff most projects you are starting. Our team has a proven track record of successful projects completed. We are keenly aware of the importance of keeping a project on time and at or under budget and not neglecting quality and safety.
The following is a partial list of industry related projects our team has managed:
- Total outside plant cable replacement at a nuclear facility
- Total cable replacement of corporate headquarters of major oil company
- Cable replacement/renovation of major hospital network nation wide
- Cable and equipment addition for USPS nation wide
- Complete re-cabling of multiple school systems